Meet Pebbles ?
This handsome lad is 6 year old Tibetan terrier Pebbles.
Pebbles has been in our care for almost a year now.
He’s from a champion line with a grandfather winning great awards at crufts.
On his terms pebbles in a wonderful, lovable somewhat cheeky boy.
He adores being out and about and is excellent on the lead. He’s curious about all that’s happening around him.
He loves the company of other dogs and has shown no interest at all in cats.
Now the bits we are working hard on ….
Pebbles resource guards, he has never bitten anyone but we never put him into the position that he has to.
This aspect is involving ongoing training.
We believe in the right home with an experienced owner that Pebbles will continue to thrive.
- He needs to live with another confident dog.
- A family who will be understanding and give him the freedom to be who he is whilst giving enough boundaries so that he learns what is acceptable and what’s not.
- He can not live with children.
- He needs a quiet home with a person/family who will help him and not give up.
- Preferably someone with breed experience.
We did contact his breeders to let them know he was in our care, they recommend that we have him euthanised.
We believe 100% that he will continue to learn and grow.
For every animal there’s a special someone, will it be you?